Photo: Ayutthaya Historical Park, Thailand
I’ve been involved in travel in one way or another my entire life.
I inherited wanderlust from my father, which resulted in my earliest memories coming from taking road trips across the country. By the time I was out of elementary school, I had visited 48 states and nearly every Canadian province! I’ve now had the opportunity to set foot on every continent but Antarctica.
Researching and exploring new places is one of my favorite things. I have wonderful memories of just about every place I’ve been. However, the standouts are East Africa and India.
There’s still a lot on my bucket list – Patagonia, Easter Island, and Morocco are definitely places I’d like to visit. Along with some of the Eastern European countries I haven’t yet seen.
When people ask me my favorite place, I generally say “the next one.”
- What is the first country you ever visited? Canada, although my first flight was to London
- What’s your favorite destination? Japan or India
- What’s your essential carry-on item? My kindle!
- What was your last trip before Covid? Myanmar
- Where do you want to go next? Egypt or Patagonia
- What is your best travel tip? Pack light! Never carry anything you can’t lift yourself ?
If you want Pam Davis to help bring your vision to life, then ask for her on our Contact Page!