Photo: Regensburg, Germany
Travel Consultant & General Manager
I grew up in the country near the Oregon coast, on a dead end road, with few neighbors. Books were my escape to exotic places.
My first job in a travel agency was in 1978, all done via the phone, as there weren’t computers yet. Even still, I was hooked!
One tip I always tell my clients: Be sure to take your brain and your common sense on every trip. Along with an open mind for impromptu new adventures!
(Photo: Nancy and with a great big tortoise.)
A Few of Nancy’s Favorite Travel Memories
- Galapagos and the crazy marine iguanas!
- Visiting Uganda and trekking through a forest while chimpanzees went about their daily business.
- Driving in Western Australia while a lizard races me (and wins).
- Watching cattle dogs work in New Zealand.
- A cooking class in Vietnam.
- A walking tour in Regensburg while on a Xmas Markets cruise with my daughter.
(Photo: Nancy’s photo of a chimp she spotted.)
- Learning about the Atchafalaya Basin via a swamp tour from Bayou Sorrel in Louisiana
- Attending a party on the helipad of the Celebrity Eclipse.
- Fur Rendezvous in Anchorage.
- Snorkeling in Fiji, Cook Islands, Tahiti, Great Barrier Reef, Hawaii, Turks and Caicos.
- Exploring Sorrento and the villages of the Amalfi Coast in Italy with friends.
(Photo: Tulamben, Bali)
If you’re interested in working with Nancy Fowler, make sure to request her through our contact page!