A Little About Us
Nice to Meet You
As a team, our travel professionals have visited every continent and have 40+ years of travel experience. That means they have evolved and adapted as the industry has changed and shifted.
Rely on us to book the trips that are more complex than a couple clicks of the mouse. Each of our consultants look forward to arranging new and exciting or unique itineraries and helping their clients check off their bucket-list adventures.
Arranging a trip on your own is easier to do now than ever before. But it also means sifting through search results while trying to find accurate and useful information.
When You Work With Our Travel Consultants
We’ll Help You…
- Get visas for countries that require it.
- Keep track of all your reservations so you don’t have to. Including any air schedule changes or cancellations that occur.
- Set you up with vetted accommodations that are safe.
- Answer any and all questions you might have about your trip.
- Be your support before, during, and after you travel.
(Photo: Ersfjordbotn, Norway)
We Can Also Help You…
- View the Northern Lights from a Scandinavian Igloo
- Discover the beauties of America
- Go wine tasting in Italy, Switzerland, France, or Argentina (to name a few)
- See where your ancestors come from
- Walk along the canopy of the Amazon in Brazil
- Camp in the African Saharan Desert
(Photo: Monument Valley, Arizona)
Get to Know Our Travel Professionals!
Our travel consultants are the life and blood of our travel agency. Beyond the sheer knowledge that they’ve accumulated, each one of them is divine in their own right. Every one of them have unique talents, are hard working, and most importantly… they LOVE travel.
Whether it’s your first time working with us, or you’re an old friend, our travel consultants can help arrange your ideal experience from beginning to end. It doesn’t matter whether you’re traveling domestically or abroad, we’ve got your back.